COUNTY FAIR: JUNE 30TH
It’s time for our local culinary masters to show their stuff! Our County Fair is June 30th… time to start getting your entries ready. YES! The regular market will be open that day.
This year’s categories include:
- Prettiest Tomato
- Yummiest Yeast Bread
- Fresh Flower Arrangements (homegrown/local flowers)
- Best Jam or Jelly
- Homemade Cakes
- Kids Category: Best Homemade Cookies.
- All Entries due at 9:30 Saturday morning at the market. Judging is 9:45 – 11.
- Winners are announced at 11:30
- Ingredient list is required (not the recipe, just the ingredients)
- For jams/jellies, please bring a minimum of 2 jars, any size, as we will share a sample with market guests.
- Reservations Needed! Reserve your spot by messaging us on FB or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.